Enquiry / Online Booking06:00 am - 05:30 pm South Goa
- Operational Month : October - May
- Price based on per person basis on shared vehicle
from -17% OFF
Now it’s time to take a trip to one of the best waterfalls of India, Dudhsagar falls located in the Western Ghats. Apart from the lofty hills, the golden beaches, dry deserts and the massive waterbodies, India is blessed with a lot of other things too that makes this country one of the best travel destinations for people from India as well as from around the world. All the hills of India are adorned with picturesque waterfalls and visiting these not only brings happiness but are also rejuvenating. The waterfalls are just like a surprise waiting for us amidst the jungles.
Dudhsagar falls: A world away from the world
Placed in the tiny emerald state of Goa, Dudhsagar falls is considered as one of the most amazing falls of India and the name meaning Sea of Milk derives from the way it looks. The stunning view of the fall which falls from a height of 1020ft with such a speed makes the color of the water white making it appear as milk. Going through the Mollem national park and reaching the waterfall is an adventurous expedition. The hypnotic beauty of the green jungle is simply extraordinary. Apart from the exotic beaches of Goa, Dudhsagar is another reason for making Goa one of the popular tourist destinations.
A bathing experience like never before
Amidst the green luscious forest, a waterfall forming a pristine lake, taking a dip in it is simply magical. It is a family, couple and children friendly spot so make Dudhsagar falls a must see place in your to-do list.
How to reach Dudhsagar falls
There is no direct way to reach the waterfalls, it falls on the Goa Karnataka border. A perfect glimpse of the falls can be experienced by a train journey through Mollem. An off road journey can also be made in a jeep through the deep green jungles. It’s just like a hidden treasure hidden in the clouds.
A must visit site
The number of waterfalls adorning the Indian Sub-continent is never ending as there are hundreds of them. All of them are special in their own ways. People travel a lot these days to find solace away from the hustle and bustle of the city life and for the same they tend to select some of the quietest places, Goa is a perfect holiday destination for adventure seekers as well as peace mongers. Dudhsagar waterfall is a treat to our eyes because of its breathtaking beauty. A visit to Dudhsagar Falls at least once in your lifetime is a must otherwise you will miss a great chance to meet nature.
Places to visit near Dudhsagar Waterfalls - Goa
- Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctury (Bondla Zoo - Bondla Wildlife Sanctuary )
- Tambdi Surla Mahadeva Temple
- Sahyadri Spice Farm - Spice Plantation
Dudhsagar Trip Booking Information:
- Return A/C Transport on Sharing Basis
- Jeep Safari through Mollem National Park
- Life Jackets for swimming at base of waterfall
- Guided Tour at Spice Plantation with Goan Style Buffet Lunch (Veg/Non-Veg)
- Old Goa Churches
- All Entry Fees
- Swimming costumes
- Mineral Water and Beverages
- Camera fees
- Elephant ride
- Elephant shower
- Pick up & Drop will be provided from hotels booked only in Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim and Nerul Area.
- If the vehicle unable reach to your hotel due to narrow road, you will be picked up from the nearest location.
- Children Above 5 years will be charged full rate.
- Children from age 3-5 years will charged Rs 1000/- Per child.
A/C Transport Entry Fees Guided Tour Jeep Safari Life Jackets Old Goa Churches