Enquiry / Online Booking09:00am- 05:30pm
- Operational Month : 365 Days
- Price: Rs. 3650 Per Adult
- Price: Rs. 1299 Per Child
- Book your Activity 24 Hour in Prior
from -36% OFF
Bungee jumping is one of the most thrilling and popular adventure sport in which you can participate. Goa is the top destination where you can do bungee jumping. If this is your first time then you should know about all the details about the sport which are essential for your safety and satisfaction. Without further delay let us have a look at all the important details about bungee jumping in Goa.
About the Bungee Jumping Trip
Bungee Jumping is a particularly new advantage sport which is becoming more popular than ever. The tourists in Goa who are interested in bungee jumping can head over to the “The Gravity Zone” situated very close to the Anjuna Beach which is the top operator for this sport throughout the year. However, always keep in mind that to carry out adventure bungee jumping you must have both mental and physical strength and will power. This is not the kind of sport which any weak-hearted should participate in.
Height and Age
Bungee jumping is usually carried out from a height which is anywhere between 50m - 73m from the ground. According to the experience you want to have, separate platforms will be provided to them. If you are an individual above 18+ years of age then you will only need to bring an ID card to verify the people. However, those who are between the age of 10 - 17 years of age, they will have to bring an adult with them preferably the guardian. Regardless of the age, if you have any medical problem, it is your responsibility to tell it to our team members.
What is STANZ?
Most of the operators maintain strict safety measures which are vital for all the participants. All the operators follow the STANZ or Standard of Australia and New Zealand, which is a benchmark for international safety standards for those who are going to participate in bungee jumping. All the equipment and other gadgets are specially designed by reputed brands and supplied to these operators. So before you make the great leap, the crew and members will ensure all your safety gear is according to STANZ norms. Bungee trainers are or masters will guide you through a quick briefing which will help you to enjoy the adrenaline rush but also stay relaxed.
Cost of Activity:
Bungee jumping in Goa is not very expensive, however, the cost can drastically change depending on the operator you have visited. The cost of bungee jumping with some of the operators are anywhere between Rs.1250 - Rs.3700. Some of the operators even charge more than Rs.3800 for a full-size adult during the season's peak. There is such a difference between the cost of participating in the sport is because of the age difference, separate operator or due to a different time of the year. It will obviously be a bit more expensive when the season is at its peak and cost much less if you visit during the off-season.
What to wear? -
There are certain things which you should wear and somethings which should be avoided during the Bungee jumping. Here are the things which you should not be wearing when you are participating in bungee jumping - sandals, slippers, sunglasses, high heels, shirt and another uncomfortable garment which can cause distress. On the other hand, you must wear a sports shoe or strapped floater. You must also remember to wear a light and good quality t-shirt which can make you feels comfortable. Participants should not carry any bag or other items in their pocket because if they are lost, they will be responsible for it themselves. The company will not bear any charges.
there are some very important precautions which need to be taken before you make the jump. Here are the most important of the lot.
- Choose a reputed company - Always do a bungee jumping with a reputable company. This is because they will never compromise on your safety and they employ bungee experts who are well aware of all the STANZ norms and prepare you according to the given guidelines of international safety standards. They are in the business for many years and thus can be trusted without any doubt.
- Just make the jump - Believe that you can do it. We all know it is not an easy task to suit up and jump from 75 metres high platform. It takes a bit of time to prepare yourself. But the longer you keep thinking about it, the greater the challenge it will become to take the jump. The more likely you will stay afraid. Therefore it is important that you relax your mind, trust your instincts and just make the jump.
- Ask someone to accompany - it becomes much easier to gain confidence and will power when there is someone with you to accompany. Ask your friends or family members to accompany you. You will see that you feel much relieved and a lot of the nervousness will dissipate with them around.
- Dress comfortably - before coming to the jumping platform, make sure that you have dressed comfortably without any tight or uneasy clothes. Wearing light and breathable clothing will help your body to feel more convenient without any feeling of uneasiness and inconvenience.
- Trust your jumper - the jumpers are professionally trained to take care of your needs. So always communicate with them freely without any hesitation. If you feel afraid, too nervous or sick, always tell them because they have the right set of skills to handle the situation.
So, these are a few precautions which you should know about before taking the jump of a lifetime.
How to Book For Bungee Jumping?
You can always perform booking online or offline for bungee jumping. If you are interested to enjoy the thrills of bungee jumping then you can visit tripraja.com and enter all your personal details or information. You can also contact our support on the toll-free number or book via WhatsApp. Once you send us all the details, our executive will contact you in 20-25 minutes from the time you submitted the form. Especially when you want to visit Goa in peak time it is better to do Advance Booking as the cost will also be comparatively less.
FAQs for Island Trip
Followings are Includes in Bungee Jumping
- Pick up and drop Service
- Safety Equipments
- Mineral water
- Soft drinks
- Soft Copy of your Photos
- 3 Beer