Enquiry / Online Booking3:00 pm - 11:00 am (next day) Britona Jetty
- Operational Month : Oct - May
- Prices are on per person basis (Min 2 pax)
- No extra adults allowed in the cabin
- Child of age 3 - 9 yrs will be charged Rs. 3200
from -63% OFF
“You can't be unhappy in the middle of a big, beautiful river.”
So you’re in Goa or planning to be there! The land of glorious sunsets and pristine blue waters. You know all about its stunning coastline, exciting nightlife, music scene, adventure Sports but you’re looking for something that will further enrich your vacation experience. Something whose memory you will carry with yourself for the longest. Well, how about an overnight Boat cruise in a Houseboat by the magnificent Mandovi river?
Come, explore some hidden treasures of Goa in your lovely and luxurious House boat and brace yourself for breath-taking natural beauty in your surround system.
House boat Tour of Goa
Equipped with all modern luxuries for a super comfortable stay, your House boat comes with six Air-Conditioned cabins. Three at Upper Deck and three at Lower for you to choose from and block in advance. Step in and forget the rest of the world as you sail across majestic Mandovi.
Bird-watchers! Go ahead and indulge yourself. See the skies come alive with a plethora of local and migratory birds flying their way home amidst the cacophony of gushing waters as the Sun sets its sail to bring Light to the other wide of the world. Enrich your understanding of the simple but beautiful Goan life by looking at nearby villages, Churches and farms. Catch a fish or two with the fishing gear provided for angling at most appropriate fishing grounds identified by Fish finder. Or do nothing. Just enjoy your view and let your mind aimlessly wander as you sip a drink from our Food and Drinks bar.
If you want to dine by a splendid window view, you might want to reserve a table beforehand. Enjoy the scenic beauty as you relish your delectable dinner with a mouth-watering seafood spread prepared lovingly by the house boat Staff. Post dinner, read a book, chat up, play games, unwind yourself under the twinkling stars and milky moonlight bathing our extended sit-out lounge in the Upper Deck.
A beautiful horizon canvas painted by Sun’s orange golden rays dancing upon wading waters awaits an early riser after a restful sleep in clean and comfortable beds. Enjoy your morning cuppa as you inhale the fresh air and take in your hypnotic environs. Then treat your taste-buds to a traditionally sumptuous Goan breakfast.
Now is also a good time to cruise the water channels towards the Zuari river to take a chance at spotting Crocodiles. Should you be lucky, you may see them lazing in the Sun. Go ahead! Click some pictures and do not be afraid of them attacking you. They are fairly accustomed to human presence. You might also want to know at this juncture that this one is more of a pleasant river cruise than an adrenalin adventure that puts your life at risk. Also, your houseboat comes equipped with modern facilities and its Staff is very well trained. So rest assured of your safety and enjoy the little dash of thrill that the sight of ferociously toothed Crocodiles brings along.
The Staff begins to prepare for departure soon after this and the Houseboat is steered back towards Britona- your boarding and departing spot. The bordering beauty while on your way backwards will enchant you as much as it did on your way forward. And sure enough, your backwaters cruise in the lap of your luxurious Houseboat is coming to an end but the magical memories you made will last you a lifetime through!
The boarding for this overnight cruise begins near Britona Jetty in Panjim. From Britona, you sail farther and farther away from the beautiful Mandovi river until you reach the ear-marked point close to Zuari river. Then on, its journey back home towards Britona.
Things to Know
- A trip confirmation at your end initiates the process. Your overnight Houseboat tour begins around 16:00 pm (your reporting time is an hour in advance, sharp 15:00 pm) and ends at 11:00 am the next morning.
- The Overnight House boat Tour includes your pick-up and drop.
- An appointed car will pick you from your Hotel or residence anywhere in North Goa. And yes! You can count on them to drop you back to your place once the tour is over.
- Your booking also entitles you for Welcome drinks, high-tea, snacks, Dinner and Breakfast. It excludes alcohol which you can buy from the Food and Drinks-Bar.
- A humble word of caution is in order! It might not be a good idea for Guests with walking difficulties to take this trip.
- As with any trip in Goa, remember to get your hat, sunscreen and sunglasses. Wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Must we also remind you that a Camera might just turn out to be your best friend in this scenic, almost panoramic trip. So don’t forget to carry yours to travel back in time and later on, savour the memories you made in this all-encompassing trip.
How to Book?
When an Overnight boat experience as enchanting and thrilling as this one awaits you, why wait? Go on. Enquiries for this indulgent experience can be made via the enquiry form provided at tripraja.com Hurry. Block your dates and don’t forget to reserve your window-view Dinner table in advance. A memorable experience as they say, is just a click away.
This absolutely magical Overnight boat cruise experience might just turn out to be the most defining one in Goa for you. The laidback feel that Goa is known for gets a whole new meaning as your Houseboat wades through the clear blue waters, mangrove swamps, wonderful water channels. It might also be the closest you have felt to Mother nature in the longest time. After all, it is not every day that you can lose yourself to the sights and sounds of many a species of local and birds flying across riveting Goa skies. Not every day do fierce crocodiles come to pay you a visit, fishes big and small swim all around you singing their own chorus of welcome.
Ranging from a magnificent Sun-downer to soothing Moonlight and twinkling Stars to the charming vistas of the glorious morning Sun; this trip encompasses varying experiences. A must-do for an all-round taste of Goa, this one’s not to be missed! Book House boat package Online
Breakfast Crocodile Sightings Dinner Overnight Trip
- 02.30 pm to 03.00 pm : Pick up from the hotel and drop to Britona Jetty to board the houseboat
- 03.30 pm to 04.00 pm : Welcome of the guests on boat by garlands and welcome drink.
- 04.00 pm to 07:30 pm : The boat start cruising from Brittona jetty towards our destination Aldona. Once the cruising start the guests are served snacks. While cruising the guests can watch the beautiful bird life at the salim ali bird sanctuary, bats, local fishermen village, temples, churches, traditional way of fishing, fish farms, old Portuguese houses,the newly build Calvim bridge, Goa's only cable stayed bridge etc.. After the most beautiful sun set from the house boat which amazingly keeps on changing its position the boat is anchored and starters are served.
- 07.30 pm to 09:00 pm : After enjoying our mouth watering starters the guest are free to do fishing/crab catching etc. (Fishing gear, bait, crab catching basket etc. Provided)
- 09:00 pm to 11:00 pm : Local Goan cuisine based on Goan sea food will be served.
- 11:00 pm to 07:30 am : Have a Good night sleep
- 07:30 am to 08:30 am : Next morning breakfast will be served as the guests wake up. (Pancakes, omelette, bread, butter toast, jam, tea and coffee)
- 08:30 am to 11:00 am : After the breakfast the boat will start cruising back to the Brittona jetty.
- 11:00 am to 11:30 am : Before leaving the house boat the guests will be served brunch/lunch. After the brunch/lunch its time to say goodbye to the friendly staff as your taxi driver will drop you to your respective hotels.